Data Protection Privacy and safe use of your personal information is of major importance to Melina Dahl Design. We make sure your personal data is always protected and that our processing follows applicable data protection rules as well as internal guidelines and routines.
Why do we collect and process your data?
We collect and process your personal information to:
– communicate with you and address queries
– evaluate and monitor your use of our digital channels
– manage and address legal obligations
– manage, protect, and develop our systems and services
– manage subscriptions
– provide customised product for your use
What type of information do we collect?
The type of information we collect from you is what you provide us with when you use our websites, our digital channels, contact us or subscribe for our email newsletters.
– Login credentials, IP addresses, website cookies, type of device, operating system, browser type used for the visit, and other session details when our online applications are used.
– Basic contact information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number
What do we do with the information?
We use your information to be able to communicate with you.
– We also use your personal information for communication of product launches and updates, campaigns, upcoming events or other marketing activities. To receive this type of information is optional and you can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
The information can also be used to help us to create, develop, deliver, operate and improve our products. For such purposes we strive to only use anonymised or pseudonymised data.
For how long do we save your information
Sometimes we must store certain information, for specific purposes, for a longer period of time due to operational and legal requirements. This happens, for example, when you make a payment to us. This data is stored for the longer period since it is required for tax and accounting purposes.
Other reasons for storing certain data for longer periods are:
– Security and prevention of fraud and unauthorised use
– Compliance with legal or regulatory requirements
We never sell your personal data to other companies.
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you. We also offer you certain choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to:
– obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you
– request access to the personal information we maintain about you
– receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information
– object to the processing of your personal information
– have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local legal requirements. We will respond to all requests to access, modify, or delete your personal data as required by local law requirements.
To exercise these rights or if you have any other questions, please contact us at